What is a wanderer and what does it mean to be one? A wanderer is one of the estimated 65 million enlightened souls who have returned to pre enlightenment Earth for the purposes of guiding and assisting humanity through the change. This is specifically vague because of the nature of the change while it effects to some degree, all life on earth, the form in which it takes is subjectively determined by the soul going through the change. Wanderers are will go through the change as well, but having already reached a higher degree of spiritual development, the change will affect them in a lesser way.
In many ways, especially to the physically focused pre enlightened, the life of a wanderer is one of misfortune, especially in large things, these are not, generally, successful people by the worlds definition, and have lives marked by being cast aside, disregarded, ignored and overlooked. The physical life of the wanderer is rarely a pleasant one. These are beings who are sacrificial in nature, who have chosen, for whatever reason, to return to the school of Earth and act as guides and essentially babysitters for the unenlightened masses.
One common question a wanderer will ask, though rarely publicly, is “Why would I choose to go through this crap again?” It is not unlike turning into a butterfly, then ripping off your wings to return to caterpillar existence. I suspect that a lot of this has to do with our psychological make up, we are masochistic souls, or souls trapped into sacrificial behavior patterns, and due to the nature of the veil of forgetting through which we pass when transitioning from the spiritual to the physical plane (and vice versa) we forget, as souls, how crappy physical life is especially for one whose purpose it to guide other souls. As souls on the spiritual realm we forget what life is really like and look at it over optimistically and think “it’s not that bad.” Forgetting the conflict, drives and forces at work on the physical realm, we choose to go, thinking it will be better than it can possibly be. Why it can’t be better lies in our goals as wanderers, and the forces at work in the world, I will go into more detail on this aspect later.
One of my most common dreams is one of waiting with a number of other beings, being called and going on a rollercoaster type ride through history, or returning to school. This is a metaphor for the wanderer experience. It is important to acknowledge that we chose this life, even if we were high when we made the choice. We are not so much masochistic as willing to take a chance, to perhaps learn a few more small lessons, and most importantly, to help others.
It might seem like a great idea, but we have forgotten, on the higher plane, that the people who are on Earth for developmental reasons are oblivious to the reason they are there for the most part, and more importantly, do not recognize that they need help. Another common experience a wanderer may have is to be looked down upon until a time of crisis, when everyone turns to them for help and support, they don’t acknowledge the need until they fear the consequences of their ignorance, but I shouldn’t pick on the developing souls for their ignorance, as it is something we all had to go through at some point in our evolution, even if we now forget it.
Another characteristic common to the wanderer is what the physically focused call, “lack of motivation” this is probably the greatest single issue a wanderer comes into conflict about, but a wanderer understands, if only subconsciously, why this must be. It is an issue associated with Karma, and the influence we have upon others. As developed souls we have resolved many of the issues that cause a person to be driven towards a purpose within the physical realm. We have no drive because we have no purpose other than that of guide, but as guides we are just that, guides, not leaders, though it would be appealing to give into the ego and become a leader, if we are wise we do not. The reason for this is tied with the concept of development and free will, if we lead, if we claim to have answers and ask others to follow in our footsteps we aren’t actually helping them develop as individuals, in fact we are incurring karmic damage on them and ourselves. We are there to open the door, not push them through it.
Wanderers have many names or aspects recognized by different ideals and traditions, we are called frequency anchors, star gates, star children, and other things, but the role is the same, and it is tied to a very specific event, although the specifics vary by soul.
I once described my purpose to a close friend as being like a protector of baby turtles on a beach, the beings fresh out of hatching from the 3+1 universe of the current Earth to the higher frequency (4+1) existence onto the beach of the greater world. Even though the higher plane has many greater aspects, it is not without danger, especially to the uninitiated, who may still bear the marks of old world dogma and world views. Like a baby turtle there will be those who seek to benefit by consuming these newly emerged souls, like birds of prey on a beach, my job is to get as many into the water as possible, and keep the vultures at bay. This is of course a rude metaphor, but it is not without validity.
The frustrating part of being a wanderer is, aside from not giving in to ego and abusing ourselves and others for physical gain, that we must endure the winding up of history as we progress towards the event, but we must ignore these events and not get caught up in them, this play is not for our benefit, but for those who are developing as souls.
It is important that we not give into temptation, and not tie ourselves to the physical world, the ties that bind must be resolved.
I would guess that the best course of action a wanderer could take is in the name, wanderer, we should wander, explore the world as much as we are able, meet as many and share as much as we feel is appropriate. There may be 65 million of us, but that is roughly 1 in 1000 souls, and not all wanderers have awakened to their true identity. Don’t focus on the physical, disregard it as much as possible, and don’t care what others think of you, it is immaterial, and most people are children when compared to ourselves, we don’t blame children for being childish, and we shouldn’t blame the materialistic fools of this world for being greedy and shortsighted. I think the main thing we must do to maintain some form of happiness in our work is to totally disregard the standards of the world, they are ephemeral and pointless, do not allow others to define you, especially o not buy into what others say of you, they don’t know what they are talking about, and when you buy into that negative vibe, you are attaching yourself to the physical, literally bringing yourself down.
Before I wind this up I want to say something about the masochistic nature and the sacrificial nature. I have had dreams and memories of my other existences on this earth, and I also know some of the soul twins and parallel lives lived by those who are close to me in spirit, that is we share a common soul or soul ancestor, or soul family. I know my deaths have always involved head injuries, I have been a sacrifice in the temples of the Maya, I was assassinated, shot in the head on the streets of Watts by my own people, I died in a car crash which crushed my skull, and one of my selves shot himself in the head. I was also sacrificed many other times in more primitive forms, amongst my tribe and by my enemies. It makes me nervous to talk about this because it shows a little too much about what I was and am, that I was willing to give up my own life for others, or for reasons only I knew. I wonder if I like being killed in this way, or if it has something to do with my own spiritual psychological make up, it scares me because I don’t want to be the sacrifice any more and I wonder if that is being greedy, or untrue to myself, or if it is part of my own development to come to terms with realizing that my value is more than just being a sacrifice, that I have more to offer than just my life. To be absolutely honest, I don’t know the answers to these questions, I don’t think I am supposed to know them, but I do know that I am being kept alive, in some cases against my will, for the purposes of being a wanderer guide during the transition. I also know I have a brighter, awesome future existence waiting for me on the other side of the event horizon, because I have been told as much, but I don’t know if I will die in the process or simply evolve into a greater form. My Mayan birth symbols indicate all this, the wanderer, the transition, the star guide and the frequency anchor. My eventual freedom from the timeline and adventures to follow are the things which keep me going even when the world, and those closest to me condemn me for being different, and damn me for choosing a path they can not hope to comprehend. I suspect as much is true of most wanderers, we are bound to come into conflict on the physical realm, it is part of the plan and part of the story, but growth and pain are intimately linked, ask a pregnant woman.
It is generally unwise to discuss these things, and that is one of the reasons I do not provide my physical name to this document, I could care less about the ridicule it will generate amongst the children of Earth, but it also marks me out as a target by the enemies of humanity, who already know too much about me and my fellow wanderers and who have souls to gain by blocking us from our chosen tasks.
I write this to give hope and support to the bound wanderers, that they might see that our difficulties are illusions of a world we are not wholly a part of, that they might take comfort in knowing that even though it appears we are repeating a grade, returning to caterpillar form from a butterfly, or going on a ride we have already been on, we are already free, we just can’t see it bound within our current form. While we may have no idea what motivated us to return to this existence in this time, we must trust that we did so for a reason.
Peace
Friday, April 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment